Tuesday, June 25, 2013

My New Favorite Shirt

As some of you awesome followers may know, I am working at a summer camp this summer in South Carolina. If you have never been to good ol' SC, it gets pretty hot here.

I shopped for some shirts at the beginning of the summer that would protect me from the sun while keeping me cool. While some of these shirts did there job well, one has stood out among the others, the Columbia Omni-Freeze Sweat Threat Crew.

Photo Courtesy of Columbia.

With temperatures in the high-80's and mid-90's I sweat a lot. The Sweat Threat wicks away sweat faster than the other shirts I have worn/tested and keeps me cool, like magic. Or maybe it is science, but I like to think the shirt was made at Hogwarts.

I have heard good things about the Omni-Freeze Zero Technology Performance Wear and look forward to buying a few shirts once I get some funds. Stayed tuned in this summer for more!

For those of you who are parents of chitlens ages 8-14 and are looking to broaden their knowledge and socialization skills, or you just want to get them out of the house for a week or two, take a few minutes to check out the Youth Learning Institute's five summer camps!


No comments: